Why choose WINGS Phonics?Not all students learn the same way. That’s why WINGS Phonics takes a balanced approach to learning. It empowers students to read with confidence by balancing both analytic and synthetic phonics teaching practices for wider accessibility.
More about WINGS Phonics
- Recognise and name all upper and lower case letters
- Recognise the sounds of individual letters in different positions within words
- Practise consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) and onset + rime word families
- Blend sounds with familiar vocabulary
- Enjoy predictable texts for phrasing and fluency
- Recognise regular & irregular high-frequency words