Why choose WINGS Phonics?Not all students learn the same way. That’s why WINGS Phonics takes a balanced approach to learning. It empowers students to read with confidence by balancing both analytic and synthetic phonics teaching practices for wider accessibility.
It is as simple as Hear, Say, Play and Do!
More about WINGS Phonics
- Recognise and name all upper and lower case letters
- Recognise the sounds of individual letters in different positions within words
- Practise consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) and onset + rime word families
- Blend sounds with familiar vocabulary
- Enjoy decodable and predictable texts for phrasing and fluency
- Recognise regular & irregular high-frequency words
- Listen to and read the books online. See Readalong for details