Instant access with digital teacher notesGet your teaching resources instantly, with our downloadable worksheets and teacher guides.
How to find?
- Sign-in or sign-up as a member before you add notes to your cart.
- Enter the name of the book in the Find products search bar to locate associated notes.
- Follow the cart prompts to confirm your purchase.
- Go to your My Account page to download your purchased teacher resource.
WINGS Teacher NotesThese comprehensive Teacher Notes (levels 1-26) answer all your questions with step-by-step introductions, lesson plans and activities.
- High-frequency word chart
- Phoneme and phonic chart
- Sounds, letters and words index
- Ready Reckoner for calculating reading accuracy and self-correction ratio
- Class observation sheets
WINGS Literacy Assessment NotesDeveloped specifically with 52 WINGS guided readers (1 fiction, 1 nonfiction at each level) for assessment and recording of various aspects of children’s early literacy development.
- Reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Oral comprehension
- Word knowledge
- Phonemic awareness
WINGS Languages Teacher NotesHelpful tips and useful worksheets to use in your language lessons for Japanese, Mandarin and Italian.
- Flash Cards & worksheets
- Vocabulary lists
- Book summaries
- Teaching tips on language and grammar
Deep End Teacher NotesIndividual units include comprehensive notes for teaching and assessment for your Deep End titles levels 27-29.
- Learning objectives
- Assessment tips
- Classroom materials; worksheets & tasks
- Bibliography & glossary references