Era Phonics Decodables
Winner of the 2021 Educational Publishing Awards Australia
Student Resource, English
Era Phonics Decodables books are an award-winning book series developed with leading academic research and literacy specialists. These entertaining stories keep children engaged as they learn letter-sound relationships to decode words.
- Quirky stories that amuse and engage
- Illustrations that inspire and extend with visual subplots
- Practicing letter sounds and staged high-frequency words
- Activities for comprehension and phonological awareness
- Instructional guidelines for decoding words
Make Era Phonics Decodables part of your reading program.
Decodables 1.0 (10 books)
Start with the common consonant and short-vowel sounds.
Decodables 1.1 (10 books)
Extend with more common consonant and short-vowel sounds. Longer stories, additional vocabulary and high-frequency words.
Decodables 2.0 (10 books)
Introduce the first digraph consonant sounds.
Decodables 3.0 (10 books)
Continue with long-vowel diphthongs and r-controlled sounds.
Decodables 4.0 (10 books)
Finish with r-controlled & silent e long vowels and soft sounds.