Not all students learn the same way. That’s why Era A-Z Phonics takes a balanced approach to learning. It empowers students to read with confidence by balancing both analytic and synthetic phonics teaching practices for wider accessibility.
- Recognise and name all upper and lower case letters
- Recognise the sounds of individual letters within words
- Practise consonant-vowel-consonant and onset + rime word families
- Blend sounds with familiar vocabulary
- Enjoy predictable texts for phrasing and fluency
- Recognise regular & irregular high-frequency words
Take a look insideA-Z Phonics introduces new stories, characters and some familiar faces.
View item(s) related to Era Phonics A Z