Why choose Era A-Z Phonics?Not all students learn the same way. That’s why Era A-Z Phonics takes a balanced approach to learning. It empowers students to read with confidence by balancing both analytic and synthetic phonics teaching practices for wider accessibility.
- Recognise and name all upper and lower case letters
- Recognise the sounds of individual letters in different positions within words
- Practise consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) and onset + rime word families
- Blend sounds with familiar vocabulary
- Enjoy predictable texts for phrasing and fluency
- Recognise regular & irregular high-frequency words
Take a look insideBuilding on the trusted Era Books brand, A-Z Phonics introduces new stories, characters and some familiar faces.
Getting the ABCs right!Many common modern typefaces are an unnecessary hurdle for early learners. We took this opportunity to create a new typeface that differentiates confusing letters.
View item(s) related to Era Phonics A Z