Get involved with subjects that matter!
Deep End is a literacy series of readers for children from middle to upper primary. All titles are professionally levelled and tested in schools and organised into clear and easy colour bands.
Encourage children to think and ask questions about what they are reading and jump into the Deep End of learning!
More about Deep End
- Year levels 3-7 available (orange, green, purple, yellow & red)
- Fiction and nonfiction titles across all levels (complete sets are available)
- Current and relevant topics
- Generates discussion and debate
- Challenges and builds vocabulary
- Develops comprehension skills
- Enhances learning with tables, graphs, diagrams, maps and charts
- Covers subjects across the curriculum
- Includes English, science, environment, history, geography and humanities
- Wide range of text types, themes and language styles
- Children can read titles above or below their year level
- Caters for all levels of ability within the classroom
- Teacher guides with lesson plans and worksheets also available (for year levels 3-5 only)
Take a look inside
Take a peek at what’s inside these Deep End titles. Visit the Product page for each book for more detailed information and extended previews.